e-Quick Pay: The LAUSD Solution to Quick Payment
The LAUSD's Facilities Services Division launched e-Quick Pay for faster, more effective payment to contractors and consultants who are performing services for the $20.3 Billion New School Construction and Modernization Program.
e-Quick Pay, or electronic funds transfer, ensures that payment reaches businesses in a timely manner and eliminates the possibility of a check being lost or delayed in the mail. e-Quick Pay cuts at least 3 to 5 days off the time it takes to get funds into a contractor's bank account through savings in processing and mailing time, thereby improving cash flow to businesses performing services for the Facilities Services Division.
e-Quick Pay Advantages
- Direct payment ensures that payment reaches the contractor in a timely manner.
- Direct payment eliminates the possibility of a warrant payment being lost or delayed in the mail.
- Remittance advice will be mailed to contractor 2-3 days after transfer of funds to contractor's account.
- Once enrolled, all payments will be paid via e-Quick Pay.
- Contractors who elect to use e-Quick Pay may also view payment progress on-line by requesting access at www.laschools.org/contractor/lc/, download application to "Access to LCP Online Tools".
- Reduced paper waste
e-Quick Pay Enrollment & Information
Download the e-Quick Pay enrollment application and/or the fact sheet for additional information.
Before submission of the e-Quick Pay enrollment form, the ACH number (Automated Clearing House) should be verified with the vendor's financial institution. For some banks this number is different from the bank routing number that is displayed on the face of the check. This information is vital to prevent deposit errors from occurring once vendor's EFT status is confirmed.