The Facilities Services Division advertises projects for the following services:
The following information is applicable to all bids:
- The Owner Authorized Representative (OAR) may elect a Mandatory (pursuant to Section 00320) or Not Mandatory (pursuant to Section 00325) Pre-bid Meeting in the project specification in order to submit a bid.
- All bids must be received prior to the date/time indicated in the Specifications by the Facilities Construction Contracts (FCC) office located at:
|Facilities Construction Contracts|
333 S. Beaudry Avenue, 28th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Hours: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- FCC will open and publicly read all bids at the time and date specified.
- District reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to waive any irregularities.
- Bidders are required to comply with the prevailing wage requirements on all District projects.
- Proposition BB and/or Measure K funded projects require that Bidders adhere to and abide by the
Project Stabilization Agreement (PSA).
- Bidder must be pre-qualified and have a current and valid Contractors State License in order to bid on District projects.